The Beinecke Scholarship provides funding ($30,000 for graduate school, $4,000 immediately) for exceptional juniors pursuing graduate school in the arts, humanities, or social sciences.
An applicant must:
- Demonstrate superior standards of intellectual ability, scholastic achievement (3.7+ GPA), and personal promise during his or her undergraduate career.
- Be a current junior.
- Plan to enter a master’s or doctoral program in the arts, humanities, or social sciences on the way to an academic career.
- Be a U.S. citizen or national.
- Have a documented history of receiving need-based financial aid during his or her undergraduate years. (Applicants might also be considered who would have been eligible for need-based financial aid had they not received merit-based financial aid.)
If you are interested in applying for the Beinecke Scholarship, please follow the steps listed below.
- Review the information on this webpage to learn more about the fellowship, determine your eligibility to apply, and review upcoming deadlines and events.
- After reviewing this information, if you have further questions, please make an appointment with a CUSE fellowships advisor or contact us at email@example.com.
- If you decide to move forward with the application process, please complete the Pre-Application (Google Form) and submit a resume as an attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that you compose your Pre-Application responses offline and then copy and paste them into the Pre-Application. (Download a PDF Version of the Pre-Application for your reference.)
- Within one week of the Pre-Application Deadline, we will follow up with you. If you have not heard from CUSE within one week of the Pre-Application Deadline, please contact us at email@example.com.
You might need to scroll through the calendar or select "Look for more" to see all upcoming dates.