Gates Cambridge Scholarship
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship assists students of exceptional academic achievement and scholarly promise for whom advanced study at the University of Cambridge would be particularly appropriate. The awards are based on intellectual ability, leadership capacity, and a demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of others.
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
- Review the eligibility requirements on this page to ensure that you are (or will be) eligible to apply.
- Review the calendar of events and deadlines on this page to ensure that the campus application deadlines have not passed.
- Complete the brief Declaration of Interest form and submit a resume to email@example.com.
- Visit the Cambridge Graduate Admissions site to learn more about graduate study at Cambridge. Visit the Graduate Course Directory to learn more about available graduate degrees. Visit the Applying page to learn more about the application process itself.
You might need to scroll through the calendar or select "Look for more" to see all upcoming dates.