"Each year the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program will identify a group of 100 high-achieving students from around the world with demonstrated leadership and civic commitment to receive full funding to pursue a wide-ranging graduate education at Stanford, with the goal of developing a new generation of global leaders. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world."
- Be applying to pursue a full-time graduate degree program or a joint- or dual- graduate degree program at Stanford.
- Have received your bachelor's degree no longer than four years before the year of application. (For example, if you are applying in Fall 2017, then you must have received or be receiving your bachelor's degree in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, or 2018.)
- Review the eligibility requirements on this page to ensure that you are (or will be) eligible to apply.
- Review the calendar of events and deadlines on this page to ensure that the campus application deadlines have not passed.
- Complete the brief Declaration of Interest form and submit a resume to email@example.com.
- Visit the Stanford Graduate Admissions website to learn more about graduate study at Stanford. Visit the Graduate Course Directory to learn more about available graduate degrees. Visit the Applying page to learn more about the application process itself. Please note that you will need to submit both a Knight-Hennessy application in September and a Stanford application in November. (If you are applying for the Stanford MD or MBA, the Stanford deadline will be earlier.)
You might need to scroll through the calendar or select "Look for more" to see all upcoming dates.