NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: International students are eligible for Erasmus+ opportunities.
Erasmus+, a program of the European Commission's Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency, offers funding for graduate study and volunteer opportunities throughout Europe in a wide range of fields.
Who is eligible to apply?
Eligibility requirements vary, though you must have at least a Bachelor's degree before the program would begin.
- Review the official Erasmus+ website.
- Review the available Master's, PhD, and volunteer programs available for funding through Erasmus+.
- Visit the European Commission's Study in Europe site for more information about funding study in Europe.
- Note that deadlines for opportunities vary, though applications typically open in August and are due between October and January.
- Contact us with questions.
Calendar of Deadlines and Events
- August: Lists of Master's and PhD opportunities updated. (Volunteer programs are updated regularly.)
- October-January: Application deadlines