Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA, etc.), though there are some exceptions.
When to Apply
Applicants should begin the process in the Spring/Summer prior to the Fall in which they plan to submit the application, though they can begin working with CUSE at any time.
- Review the eligibility requirements on this page to ensure that you are (or will be) eligible to apply.
- Review the current application deadlines to ensure that the application deadlines have not passed.
- Review the introductory video from the Gates Cambridge Trust.
- Complete the brief Declaration of Interest Form and submit a resume via email to email@example.com so that you are on the CUSE contact list for this fellowship.
At any point, feel free to contact us with questions to discuss the process in more detail.