Gates Cambridge Scholarship
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship assists students of exceptional academic achievement and scholarly promise for whom advanced study at the University of Cambridge would be particularly appropriate. The awards are based on intellectual ability, leadership capacity, and a demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of others. Eligibility includes Notre Dame students and alumni who are not citizens of the US or UK.
To apply, you must be:
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
When to Apply
Fall of senior year or Fall before alumni plan to enter the graduate program.
- Review the eligibility requirements on this page to ensure that you are (or will be) eligible to apply.
- Review the calendar of events and deadlines on this page to ensure that the campus application deadlines have not passed.
- Complete the brief Declaration of Interest form and submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Cambridge Graduate Admissions site to learn more about graduate study at Cambridge. Visit the Graduate Course Directory to learn more about available graduate degrees. Visit the Applying page to learn more about the application process itself.
Calendar of Deadlines and Events
|April 2019||Schedule an on campus meeting with Jenny Smith|
|June 2019||Submit First Daft to Jenny|
|August 2019||Submit Second Draft to Jenny|
|October 2019||National Application Deadline|