- Be applying to pursue a full-time graduate degree program or a joint- or dual- graduate degree program at Stanford.
- Have received your bachelor's degree no longer than six years before the year of application. (For example, if you are applying in Fall 2020 for entrance to Stanford in Fall 2021, then you must have received or be receiving your first bachelor's degree in 2014 or later.) Note that U.S. military (active or veteran) applicants receive a two-year extension of eligibility due to longer service commitments.
When to Apply
Applicants should begin the process in the Spring/Summer prior to the Fall in which they plan to submit the application, though they can begin working with CUSE at any time.
- Review the eligibility requirements on this page to ensure that you are (or will be) eligible to apply.
- Review the current application deadlines to ensure that the application deadlines have not passed.
- Review the introductory video from the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program.
- Complete the brief Declaration of Interest Form and submit a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that you are on the CUSE contact list for this fellowship.
At any point, feel free to contact us with questions to discuss the process in more detail.