Oxford University recognizes the best students worldwide as decided by experts in each student's field, awarding 100 scholarships each year divided equally among the four divisions of study at Oxford: Humanities; Medical Sciences; Math and Science; and Social Sciences.
- 2010 Classics, Hesburgh Program in Public Policy and Anthropology
Fulbright U.S. Student Program
Seeks to build international cooperation as it increases mutual understanding between the people of the US and other countries through the exchange of persons, knowledge, and skills.
- History and Political Science
- Germany -- "Bavarian Militarism and the Development of German Nationalism"
- Political Science, French, and European Studies
- Ukraine -- "The Ukrainian Helsinki Group and its Effect as a Political and Social Movement"
English Teaching Assistantship
- Economics and German
- Management, Japanese and Peace Studies
- South Korea
DAAD Study Scholarship
Funding for graduating seniors with a well-defined study or research project that makes study at universities in Germany essential.
- Architecture and Italian Studies
French Government Teaching Assistantship
For graduates proficient in French who wish to teach English conversation classes in all regions of France.
- Sociology and Gender Studies
- Psychology and Romance Languages
- Economics and French
- Art History, French and European Studies
Lilly Graduate Fellows Program
Supports exceptionally well qualified students who are entering Ph.D. or equivalent graduate programs in humanities and the arts and who are interested in becoming teacher-scholars at church-related universities in the US.
- 2008 History, Music and Education, Schooling & Society
National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Provides funding for research-based study leading to a master’s or doctoral degree in science (including social sciences), technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
- Biology and ACMS
- Sociology and Theology
- Physics and Glynn Family Honors Program
Donna Grace Shrader
- Mathematics and Physics
- Chemical Engineering
Weidenfeld Scholarship and Leadership Programme
Provides fully funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford and access to a comprehensive program of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking.
W. Patrick McCormick
- Political Science, Peace Studies, and Theology
Provides support to undergraduates pursuing the study of languages and cultures currently underrepresented in study abroad programs and critical to national security.
- Mathematics and Chinese, Glynn Family Honors Program - China
- Political Science and Chinese - China
Bunche Summer Institute
Introduces minority juniors to the world of graduate study and encourages applications to PhD programs in political science.
- Political Science
Supports students who have been traditionally underrepresented in study abroad, including students with high financial need, in underrepresented fields such as the sciences and engineering, with diverse ethnic backgrounds, with disabilities, and of nontraditional age.
- Psychology and Japanese - Japan
- Film, Television and Theater-TV - Australia
- Finance - Hong Kong
- Finance and ACMS - China
For outstanding sophomores and juniors who have exceptional potential and intend to pursue careers in mathematics, the natural sciences or engineering.
- Biology, Glynn Family Honors Program and Philosophy
US-UK Fulbright Comission Summer Institutes
Provide freshmen and sophomores the opportunity to experience an exciting academic program at a highly regarded UK University, explore the culture, heritage and history of the UK and develop their academic ability by improving presentation, research and communication skills.
- FYS, English
- AIFS Summer Institute at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre