Undergraduate Research and Experiential Learning Showcase
In Fall 2018, CUSE is hosting the first annual Undergraduate Research and Experiential Learning Showcase for undergraduates across colleges and disciplines to present the research and engagement activities that they have been involved in over the past year. The 2018 event will be held
Friday, November 9
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The showcase will include undergraduate oral sessions featuring work from colleges, institutes, and centers across campus, as well as poster sessions, and workshops for students looking to get involved in research.
You can find the schedule for the event here.
You can view a complete listing of all of the abstracts being presented at the showcase here.
The event will also showcase a keynote address by Dr. Robert J. Bernhard, the VP of Research at the University of Notre Dame, titled "The Opportunity of Undergraduate Research in the Undergraduate Educational Experience." The keynote will be held from 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm in the Scholars Lounge of the Hesburgh Library, and the talk will be followed by a reception. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
CUSE would like to thank our partner colleges, offices, and institutes for their support in making the showcase a success. You will see many of their students represented at different sessions throughout the event!
- The School of Architecture
- The College of Engineering
- The Center for the Study of Languages and Cultures
- The Nanovic Institute for European Studies
- The Mendoza College of Business
- The College of Science
- The Flatley Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement
- The Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- The Graduate School
- The Notre Dame Scholars Program
- The Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts
- The Center for Career Development
- The Liu Institute for Asian and Asian Studies
- The First Year of Studies
- The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study
- The Keough-Naughton Institute for Irish Studies
- The Hesburgh Libraries
- The Glynn Honors Program
- The Center for Social Concerns
- Harper Cancer Research Like a Champion
This event replaces the Undergraduate Scholars Conference that has been held in the Spring Semester previous years.