The fellowship provides three years of financial support in the form of $34,000 annual stipends and $12,000 cost-of-education allowances to the fellows’ graduate institutions.
Gallagher & Schoenbauer named 2018 Goldwater Scholars
- Katherine Gallagher '19 and Matthew Schoenbauer '20 were named Goldwater Scholars. Named for former U.S. Sen. Barry Goldwater, the Goldwater Scholarship encourages outstanding undergraduate students to pursue careers in the fields of mathematics, the natural sciences and engineering. It is the pre-eminent scholarship of its type in those fields. Read the story here.
Notre Dame senior Brittany Ebeling named Michel David-Weill Laureate
- Ebeling is the first Notre Dame student to win the Michel David-Weill Scholarship. Valued at $80,000, the scholarship will allow her to pursue a fully funded two-year master’s degree program at the prestigious Paris Institute of Political Studies. See ND News for more.
Notre Dame ranked 2nd among top U.S. institutions for Fulbright Grant Recipients!
For the 4th straight year, Notre Dame is ranked as a top Fulbright producer with 29 students and alumni receiving the prestigious grants. See ND News for more. Visit the CUSE Fulbright page to learn how you can become a Fulbrighter!
New CUSE Grant Policies in Effect for 2017-2018
- NO deadlines for academic year grant applications and recommendation letters. The deadline to submit a complete application for a summer grant is March 9, 2018.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and can be submitted at any time.
- Applications WILL NOT be reviewed until ALL required application materials and necessary approvals have been submitted to CUSE. Incomplete applications will not be considered for funding.
- View our funding policy page for the most current information.