Priority Academic Break Funding Deadlines
PRIORITY ACADEMIC BREAK APPLICATION DEADLINES
CUSE has instituted priority grant application deadlines for academic year breaks. In order to ensure that your application has the best possible chance to receive funding, you are strongly encouraged to submit your completed application by the dates below. While applications submitted after this date may still be reviewed, CUSE does not guarantee that funding will be available or that the committee will have time to review your application and make a decision before you travel. Please review our deadlines page for more information.
Priority Winter Break November 15, 2017 Priority Spring Break February 7, 2018
Observer Article on CUSE Workshops
- Assistant Director of Undergraduate Research, Yvonne Mikuljan, and Student Programming Coordinator, Kati Schuler, were recently interviwed for a featured article in The Observer!
Two Notre Dame Students Recognized in Global Undergraduate Research Competition
- Current student John Haley ’18 and alumna Emily Migliore ’16 were named Highly Commended Entrants of 2017 by the Undergraduate Awards! Please visit our news page for more information.
New CUSE Grant Policies in Effect for 2017-2018
- NO deadlines for academic year grant applications and recommendation letters. The deadline to submit a complete application for a summer grant is March 9, 2018.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and can be submitted at any time.
Applications WILL NOT be reviewed until ALL required application materials and necessary approvals have been submitted to CUSE. Incomplete applications will not be considered for funding.
- View our funding policy page for the most current information.
Do you need funds to undertake a research project, conference presentation, unpaid internship, or service project? Workshop B will introduce you to the array of ND grants designed to support undergraduate intellectual and creative endeavors outside the classroom. The workshop will review the various components of a grant application and provide guided instruction to help you craft a compelling project proposal. Appropriate for all undergraduates from all colleges applying to all Notre Dame funding sources. No RSVP necessary.…
In this workshop we will explore why and how to get started on a research project or creative endeavor at Notre Dame. We will discuss strategies for discovering your scholarly interests and passions, formulating a research question, finding a faculty mentor, and planning your research trajectory. All are welcome. No RSVP necessary.…