New CUSE Grant Policies in Effect for 2017-2018
- NO deadlines for academic year grant applications and recommendation letters. The deadline to submit a complete application for a summer grant is March 9, 2018.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and can be submitted at any time.
- Applications WILL NOT be reviewed until ALL required application materials and necessary approvals have been submitted to CUSE. Incomplete applications will not be considered for funding.
- View our funding policy page for the most current information.
Congratulations to our record number of students and alumni recognized by the Fulbright U.S. Student Program for 2017-18!
- See Notre Dame News for more information.
Congratulations to our Class of 2017 national fellowship recipients!
- See the Observer for more information.
Fulbright U.S. Student Program Top Producing List and How to Apply
- For the third consecutive year, Notre Dame appears on the List of Top Producing Institutions for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program. This year, which represents the 2016-17 Fulbrighters who are currently abroad, Notre Dame is tied for second among doctoral institutions with Georgetown, second only to Brown. Read more at Notre Dame News. To learn how to apply for the Fulbright through CUSE, visit the CUSE Fulbright page. We will be accepting Pre-Applications throughout the summer. To learn how to apply for the Fulbright as a graduate student, visit the Graduate School Office of Grants and Fellowships.
Do you need funds to undertake a research project, conference presentation, unpaid internship, or service project? Workshop B will introduce you to the array of ND grants designed to support undergraduate intellectual and creative endeavors outside the classroom. The workshop will review the various components of a grant application and provide guided instruction to help you craft a compelling project proposal. Appropriate for all undergraduates from all colleges applying to all Notre Dame funding sources. No RSVP necessary.…
In this workshop we will explore why and how to get started on a research project or creative endeavor at Notre Dame. We will discuss strategies for discovering your scholarly interests and passions, formulating a research question, finding a faculty mentor, and planning your research trajectory. All are welcome. No RSVP necessary.…