Two Notre Dame Students Recognized in Global Undergraduate Research Competition
- Current student John Haley '18 and alumna Emily Migliore '16 were named Highly Commended Entrants of 2017 by the Undergraduate Awards. Please visit our news page for more information.
Giving a Voice to Silenced LGBT Ugandans
- Adam Moeller '18 conducted research over the summer positively impacting one of Uganda's marginalized communities. Read his story here.
Dr. Jeffrey Thibert appointed director of the Flatley Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement
CUSE is thrilled to announce that Dr. Jeffrey Thibert has been appointed as the Paul & Maureen Stefanick Director of the Center. Read more here!
New CUSE Grant Policies in Effect for 2017-2018
- NO deadlines for academic year grant applications and recommendation letters. The deadline to submit a complete application for a summer grant is March 9, 2018.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and can be submitted at any time.
- Applications WILL NOT be reviewed until ALL required application materials and necessary approvals have been submitted to CUSE. Incomplete applications will not be considered for funding.
- View our funding policy page for the most current information.
Do you need funds to undertake a research project, conference presentation, unpaid internship, or service project? Workshop B will introduce you to the array of ND grants designed to support undergraduate intellectual and creative endeavors outside the classroom. The workshop will review the various components of a grant application and provide guided instruction to help you craft a compelling project proposal. Appropriate for all undergraduates from all colleges applying to all Notre Dame funding sources. No RSVP necessary.…
The Center for the Study of Languages & Cultures’ annual Summer Language Abroad (SLA) Grant Program provides funding for individual summer foreign language study abroad via awards of up to $5,500 combined with a comprehensive curriculum of international study coursework and proficiency testing.