They are the University’s eighth and ninth Marshall Scholars overall and two of 10 Notre Dame students awarded one of the prestigious open-discipline British scholarships — Rhodes, Marshall, Mitchell and Gates Cambridge — since 2013.
Naughton Fellowships for STEM Study and Research in Ireland
- The deadline of January 18 is approaching for the Naughton Fellowships that provide full funding for graduating seniors to earn Master's degrees in STEM (including cognitive sciences) in Ireland. It's not too late to apply!
Congratulations to Notre Dame's 2019 Marshall Scholars
- Congratulations to Sofia Carozza (class of 2019, neuroscience and behavior with supplementary major in theology and minor in philosophy, politics, and economics; Hesburgh-Yusko Scholar and Glynn Scholar) and Katherine Gallagher (class of 2019, honors mathematics and music; CUSE Sorin Scholar) the University's two 2019 Marshall Scholars! This is the first time that Notre Dame has had two Marshall Scholars in the same year. Learn more about the Marshall Scholarship here.
Record Number of Spring Gilman Scholars
- Six students have been selected as Spring 2019 Gilman Scholars. They will receive funding in support of study abroad. This is a record number of recipients for the University in a single Gilman application cycle. Congratulations to the recipients!
Sorin Scholar Alumnus Charles Xu Featured on NGO Website
- Charles Xu (class of 2014, environmental sciences), a former Erasmus Mundus scholar and CUSE Sorin Scholar, has been featured on the website for Youth for Wildlife Conservation. You can read about his current research interests, and there's a mention of the innovative research he conducted while an undergraduate at Notre Dame.
27 Notre Dame Students and Alumni Receive 2018-19 Fulbright Awards
- Congratulations to the 2018-19 Fulbright U.S. Student Program Finalists from the University of Notre Dame. Read the story here.
The U.S. Department of State’s Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship has been awarded to five Notre Dame students who will be studying abroad in spring 2019.
Do you need funds to undertake a research project, conference presentation, unpaid internship, or service project? Workshop B2: Crafting a Strong Grant Proposal will provide guided instruction to help you craft a compelling project proposal. Appropriate for all undergraduates from all colleges applying to all Notre Dame funding sources. Please RSVP for this event here…