Notre Dame was 23rd among all research institutions with 15 Fulbright students for the current academic year.
Ashley Zhou Receives Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Congratulations to Ashley, the University's 8th Gates Cambridge Scholar and one of only 28 selected from the U.S. this year! Read more.
Congratulations to Prathm Juneja, Selected for the U.S. Rhodes Scholar Class of 2020
- We are so thrilled for Prathm, the University of Notre's Dame 20th Rhodes Scholar and fifth since 2014! Read more. Hear more.
University of Notre Dame Is 2019-20 Fulbright Top Producer
- The University is on the Fulbright U.S. Student Program Top Producing Institution List for the sixth consecutive year. Read more.
Four Gilman Scholars Selected for Spring 2020
- Marie Doyle (class of 2021, PLS), Rhetta Eubanks (class of 2021, international economics/history), Mikaela Ramsey (class of 2021, sociology), and Mariah Smith (class of 2022, Arabic/global affairs) have received the Gilman Scholarship to support study abroad in Spring 2020. Read more about their achievement! And learn more about how to apply for this opportunity with CUSE's help.
Sorin Scholar Alumnus Bright Gyamfi Receives Prize for Emerging Scholars
- Congratulations to Bright Gyamfi (class of 2016, history honors/political science), who was recently awarded the Ghana Studies Association's Conference Paper Prize for Emerging Scholars. The paper that Bright presented was based on work he began at Notre Dame as a CUSE Sorin Scholar, which he is continuing as a PhD student at Northwestern University.
CUSE Funding Policy Update for 2019–20
- CUSE has overhauled its funding policies for this academic year. Please review all of the changes before applying for funding this year.
CUSE has moved to G01 Bond Hall
- The Flatley Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement is now operating out of G01 Bond Hall. We're in the corner of the ground floor of Bond Hall that is closest to the log chapel and the lakes! We look forward to seeing you in our new space!
With a Side of Knowledge is a podcast produced by the Office of the Provost at the University of Notre Dame. The 13th episode of the show’s third season, “On the Rhodes Scholarship and Making Yourself Useful,” was released Thursday, Feb. 13, and features Prathm Juneja, who this past November was named to the American Rhodes Scholar Class of 2020, becoming the 20th Rhodes Scholar in Notre Dame history.
You are cordially invited to attend the First Annual National Fellowships Inspiration Event. Come hear what you can win, what you can do, and where you can go with national fellowships. Watch video testimonials of Notre Dame students who have won these prestigious awards, and learn what receiving one will mean for your academic and professional career. This event will conclude with essential application information and a brief question and answer session.…