Three Notre Dame Gilman Scholars selected for Fall 2018
- Three University of Notre Dame students have been selected as Gilman Scholars for the fall 2018 academic cycle! The Gilman supports study abroad for students with financial need. Read more here.
Emily Vincent selected for Yenching Academy
- Emily becomes the fifth Notre Dame graduate in three years to be selected to participate in this prestigious one-year Master's program at Peking University in Beijing, China. Read more here.
Teayanna Leytham selected for Fulbright Summer Institute
- Teayanna becomes the University's tenth participant in the US-UK Fulbright Commission Summer Institutes since 2012. Read the feature here.
27 Notre Dame Students and Alumni Receive 2018-19 Fulbright Awards
- Congratulations to the 2018-19 Fulbright U.S. Student Program Finalists from the University of Notre Dame. Read the story here.
Sorin Scholar Harisa Spahic Named 2018 Salutatorian
- Harisa Spahic, a CUSE Sorin Scholar, has been named the University of Notre Dame's 2018 Salutatorian. Read the story here.
Gallagher & Schoenbauer named 2018 Goldwater Scholars
- Katherine Gallagher '19 and Matthew Schoenbauer '20 were named Goldwater Scholars. Named for former U.S. Sen. Barry Goldwater, the Goldwater Scholarship encourages outstanding undergraduate students to pursue careers in the fields of mathematics, the natural sciences and engineering. It is the pre-eminent scholarship of its type in those fields. Read the story here.
Notre Dame senior Brittany Ebeling named Michel David-Weill Laureate
- Ebeling is the first Notre Dame student to win the Michel David-Weill Scholarship. Valued at $80,000, the scholarship will allow her to pursue a fully funded two-year master’s degree program at the prestigious Paris Institute of Political Studies. See ND News for more.
Notre Dame ranked 2nd among top U.S. institutions for Fulbright Grant Recipients!
This workshop will introduce students to undergraduate research in the sciences and engineering at Notre Dame. Ali Bodar, a College of Science senior, will work with students to narrow down their research interests, as well as aid them in their search for a research mentor. All students interested in STEM undergraduate research are welcome. No sign up is required. The workshop will be held in the CUSE Think Tank located in 110 Brownson Hall.…